Nissan Altima Forum banner

What did you do to your 5th Gen today?

27K views 143 replies 22 participants last post by  RedNReady 
#1 ·
I was surprised that i couldn't find a thread like this for the 5th genners...

So what are you guys up to?:)

#4 ·
Wash, clay barred, waxed, vacuumed, cleaned interior. Put seat protectors on the back of the front seats because kids keep getting them Dirty with there feet. Car is already for the beach.

Now I just need to find a good leather conditioner

#5 ·
Hey Super , I use the Leatherique combo , just did it yesterday & today .

Which is Rejuvinator Oil & Prestine Clean , Here s the link : http://www.leatherique.com/products.html

Little tip , you ll use twice RO compared to PC .

#9 ·
Oh , I bought mine from Leatherique Canada s site , 2X 2 liters & the last time it was for the 1 gal combo , the owner gave me a greater price than the one on web site .

Autogeek sells it , you might have a better price there , Here s the link , they re much better with the AG combos : http://www.autogeek.net/leleca.html

#21 ·
Just got the DRLs from iJDMtoys.com wired on my 2013 3.5 SV. So far I love em. They're exactly what Nissan should have done in the first place. I've had a succession of four GMC Safari vans (95,98,01 and 04) and a pair of Camaros (97 and 00) that all had factory DRLs. Nissan equips Canadian export Altimas with DRLs because Canadian law requires them for safety. I'm not sure if the Canadian export cars are built in Tennessee, but that does prove that Nissan has the capability and the engineering but not the desire to include them on the U.S. Altimas. BTW, my total expenditure was under $300 installed, so that's what Nissan thinks our lives are worth.

#28 ·
It's been slow lately plus not to many people into modding there 5th gens. But for the few that are here we are a good group. No bull---- and no fighting
I would but I'm on my 3rd nav unit possibly soon on number 4 and i don't trust the transmission in this car. Too much shuddering that nissan says is normal which I think is bull----

#30 ·
Nissan said they fixed the shuddering problem with the 15s so ill keep my fingers crossed. And I don't have nav so no problems for me there not sure if that's good or bad. I can't wait to really get into some modding on my Altima I'd love to do a retrofit for quad projectors and lower with either some nice 18-19s. Tint will be done Monday as well as a small debadge.

#31 ·
I'm so tempted just to lower mine anyways. It's hard driving a stock car for me. My last altima was lowered and I loved it. I love the stiffer ride. I have two sets of wheels already so all I need is some coils. Debadge. And get rid of chrome and I'll be happy

#33 ·
Yeah it definitely would.
I just hate wheel gap and nissan is notorious for it. My last alti I put low as I could to where it was still functional and wouldn't bottom out to bad. I could still make it over speed bumps without scraping most the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.