Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A whopping 57 and 9 miles on them. When I say mint condition, brand new, It doesn't get any newer than 57 miles and 9 miles.

I have two sets of 16inch stock wheels and tires from my girlfriends 2008 nissan Altima coupe (57 miles).

Plus I have another set of 16inch stock wheels and tires from my 2008 altima sedan. My car had 9 miles on it, I was the first to sit in it!

Bottom line, we don't need them. Already put new rims and tires on the new kiddos.

If you are interested in buying them from us, let me know. We are letting each set go for $600 bucks.

If your interested, and need some spare tires, call me or text at 210-837-8294. Please send PM's also if your wanting to buy. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased a 08 Coupe for the wife and looking to put some chrome rims on it also. Where did you get yours and do you have pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
A whopping 57 and 9 miles on them. When I say mint condition, brand new, It doesn't get any newer than 57 miles and 9 miles.

I have two sets of 16inch stock wheels and tires from my girlfriends 2008 nissan Altima coupe (57 miles).

Plus I have another set of 16inch stock wheels and tires from my 2008 altima sedan. My car had 9 miles on it, I was the first to sit in it!

Bottom line, we don't need them. Already put new rims and tires on the new kiddos.

If you are interested in buying them from us, let me know. We are letting each set go for $600 bucks.

If your interested, and need some spare tires, call me or text at 210-837-8294. Please send PM's also if your wanting to buy. Thanks!
What is your location?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I WANT THE COUPE RIMS!!! I wish i haden't gotten that damn stereo. :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
willing to sell one wheel/tire from the altima sedan? is it the hub cap or the 16" alloy? email me at dave118811 at yahoo, im new here so i cant PM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought my Altima with stock steel wheels + hubcaps. Definitely buying some nicer rims (though no 26" spinnerZZZ for me please) at some point in the future. I'm thinking of going with factory rims but I have no idea how to tell how big my wheels are and so which rims will fit them. Some help here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts