Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone have a problem that I hope someone here can help me with , several years back a friends 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5s locked up the steering wheel and would not start so I found a video online that showed how to bypass the lock and pull the under hood fuse and it has worked fine for 5 years that is until Nissan did there recall to replace the steering lock, after they performed there recall the vehicle will not startup until they clear codes from the bcm . codes are B2109 steering lock relay off. B2014 chain of steering lock - bcm. and B210a steering lock state sw. My friend has had no problems all these years turned on and started up every time . I did find out that the tech left the vehicle running when he unplugged the old unit and installed the new recall part. since then I have replaced and programmed the bcm and the fuse box under the passenger side of engine compartment. i can clear codes and engine will start but when I shut off engine and go to restart it resets bcm code and will not start back until codes are cleared. I know I wrote a novel but if anyone has had this problem and knows what to do to fix it please let me know . Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts