Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 12 Altima coupe 3.5 cvt asking if anyone tried or know of complete drivetrain replacement of any kind close too or perfect fit replacement seen many post and can careless if it's cheaper to buy a different car if I wanted to make one of one car I want to have awd and no cvt plz only genuine answers thks

·
Registered
2 Posts
my guess would be that you could swap with a 3.7 Infinity Q-60 AWD twin turbo 400hp with minimal modifications.

·
Registered
715 Posts
my guess would be that you could swap with a 3.7 Infinity Q-60 AWD twin turbo 400hp with minimal modifications.
That's a no-go without reworking the entire body and frame. The Altima has a transverse engine with FWD, basically the same drivetrain as the Maxima. The Q60 is axial mounted with RWD, basically similar to the 370Z but with AWD using a transfer case. You'll be building an apple into an orange.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's a no-go without reworking the entire body and frame. The Altima has a transverse engine with FWD, basically the same drivetrain as the Maxima. The Q60 is axial mounted with RWD, basically similar to the 370Z but with AWD using a transfer case. You'll be building an apple into an orange.
What he’s basically saying is if you have the budget that would be needed to build such a 1 of 1 you should go to a custom build shop. This is gonna be a big one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts