Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was recently in need for some accessories and I came across Hoselton Nissan in upstate NY. They helped me every step of the way with the parts and accessories I had questions about. They are currently running a special through 9-7 where most parts are 15% off!!! A great way to save some money and get your vehicle back to tip top shape!! Tell them Darren sent you and they will hook you up!!! Visit their online store at Nissan Parts & Accessories Online | Hoselton Nissan in EAST ROCHESTER, NY

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello! I was recently in need for some accessories and I came across Hoselton Nissan in upstate NY. They helped me every step of the way with the parts and accessories I had questions about. They are currently running a special through 9-7 where most parts are 15% off!!! A great way to save some money and get your vehicle back to tip top shape!! Tell them Darren sent you and they will hook you up!!! Visit their online store at Nissan Parts & Accessories Online | Hoselton Nissan in EAST ROCHESTER, NY
Thanks for sharing......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts