Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 nissan altima
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm hoping this can help anyone out with the following information about radio wire colors with pin numbers on the specific plugs for the radio and speakers for a 2016-2018 Nissan Altima SV but I am guessing it's for more than just my specific model. I used this information for installing a 1000 watt 4 channel amp to my factory radio and aftermarket speakers in the front doors and rear deck speakers. I searched for weeks through all the forums through Google and BING and couldn't find a definitive answer on the exact colors, the pinout is what helped me out the most, the wire color that is in the exact hole or pin. Hope this helps...this is for both Bose with factory amp and non-Bose systems.

It says I can get in trouble for disclosing this "confidential" information at the bottom of the page but I don't see how I can and I'll take the risk lol.. View attachment 101973

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
It says I can get in trouble for disclosing this "confidential" information at the bottom of the page but I don't see how I can and I'll take the risk lol.. View attachment 101973
Not to worry; it's just standard legaleez. Take the case of FSMs. Most of us have copies of them; here's what's written on the first page:
All rights reserved. No part
of this Service Manual may
be reproduced or stored in a
retrieval system, or transmit-
ted in any form, or by any
means, electronic, mechani-
cal, photo-copying, record-
ing or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of
Nissan North America, Inc.

·
Registered
2015 nissan altima
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I just wish I would of been able to find something concrete like this information for my Altis specific years online when I was upgrading the sound system. I spent countless hours surfing and searching and having to take someone's word for it with the info they give not knowing whether it's the correct info or not. That's why I wanted to get it out there since I got the sheet from a buddy who runs a car audio shop because with all that time searching the web I never ran across this sheet or online version of..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts