Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

ยท
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. Ok...just bought my 3rd gen, and was having problem w tranny seeming to disengage after about an HR of driving. It threw codes indicating bad trans speed sensor, vehicle speed sensor, crank sensor, and possible TCU. Therefore, I replaced them all also including the cam sensor, which seemed to fix the issue....for 3 days. Ugh. Then while driving, I made a left turn and heard....and felt, a mild clunk but wasn't major. Car seemed to be ok, with exception of then making a grinding noise similar to bad break pads or stuck caliper. The break pedal also got a little soft, but car was still fine to drive. Next morning the car was hard to start. Took kids to school and drove great. I shut it off after getting home , and now it won't start at all. Cranks like it wants to though. After a few attempts the brake pedal went stiff, shift lock engaged and brake lights won't come on. I did some research and found a thread with a guy who seemed to have the identical issue, witch was solved with a new break switch. I bought and installed a new one yet problem remains. I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible for anyone to provide a more completely informed suggestion...that being said, I did a LED headlight bulb conversion. IM STUMPED AND NEED HELP PLEASE!! MY ONLY CAR AND I HAVE 2 KIDS.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts