Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my gorgeous 05 SE-R due to financial need. I hate to see the car go and want it to have a happy home. The car is Code Red Metallic with every option available including but not limited to; heated leather seats, sunroof, cruise, 18'' SE-R wheels, and Xenon headlights. The car is a 6 speed manual and has 64,000 miles. The car is basically stock except for some tasteful visual mods. These include powder coating the stock wheels black with color matched red time attack stripe around the perimeter of wheel. Also, all chrome has been replaced with black, as well as all gray. The back of the car has the Nissan emblem in black on the red trunk and the SE in black while the R is still red. Altima has been removed off the trunk for that "What is that?" reaction. Also, the front emblem is in red on the black grill. I am sorry but I do not know how to post pics on this forum and do not want to hassle with a photobucket account. The car is a must see and I am located near Chicago. Email me for pictures at mantel4523 at gmail dot com. (I had to spell it like that because it wouldnt let me post my email on my first post...)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts