Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Altima Hybrid 2009 in exceptional condition for sale. I am the original owner and have taken meticulous care of this wonderful car. It has mostly highway miles and has been garaged when parked. Every single maintenance service has been done on schedule at the Nissan dealer and I have all the records. It's super reliable and never had any problems. I've driven the car like grandma to maximize fuel efficiency. I love this car, but I need to sell it because I need more cargo space since the trunk is occupied mostly by the hybrid battery and I just bought another car last week. Here's what you'll get with this Altima Hybrid:

- Recently installed new set of 4 Michelin tires at Costco with 90,000 mile tread warranty
- Recently installed new rear shock absorbers at Nissan dealer and comes with lifetime parts and labor Nissan warranty
- Registration paid through next year, May 2016, in California
- Two keys/transmitters (original and in great condition)
- Spare tire in new condition (never used)
- Original owners manual and information / maintenance booklets with folio case
- Original window sticker
- All maintenance records
- Brake pads with 50% life left on them (which tells you how carefully I drive since these are the original factory installed pads)
- Hybrid battery Nissan factory warranty with another 75,000 miles / 5 years left
- Three wiper blade replacements bought from Costco (Goodyear brand)

There have been only two very minor incidents:
- Someone rear ended me going very slowly about 4.5 years ago at a yield in a merge lane. There was very little damage to the rear bumper and it got replaced and painted. This doesn't even show up on the Carfax, but I'm being completely open and honest about everything that's happened.
- Windshield got cracked from a small rock and I replaced it with OEM windshield using Safelite (includes workmanship/installation warranty). It has been about a year since this replacement and it's been perfect.

PRICE: $12,800 (according to KBB value plus Carfax value based on condition)

Title: clean California title

CONTACT: Please email me (Ryan) at rcf9b at yahoo (this forum won't let me post email addresses) if you are interested. I will provide you the Carfax and links to pictures. This forum won't let me post links here. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts