Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am the first one here. Wondering if the '10 will accept the "08- '09 18 inch wheel tire combo?

Thanks!
sray

·
Registered
5 Posts
oem 18" wheels and tires

I just purchased a set for my new Altima. The wheels are the 18" OEM that that offer on the coupe, I bought those for about $440 set off ebay (new) including $80 to ship.

I just bought tires (goodyear Eagle F1 GS2) last night and had everything mounted. They completely transform the look and feel of the car.

If you are interested, let me know I will send you a picture. The ebay seller had abour 6 more complete sets of the wheels @$299 plus $80 for shipping. with new center caps and changing the TPMS sensors I was into the package for around $440. The tires ran me about $600.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, I'd like to see what it looks like. If you have pics you can send them to [email protected]. Also, let me know who the seller was if you are happy with the service and quality/condition of the wheels.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seller was "wheels and caps" $299 for the set and $80 shipping. I had to buy center caps but picked those up for $20 for a set of four. Just go to ebay and search 18" altima oem wheels. BRand new and arrived in about 4 days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
can i take a llok at those pics?

Seller was "wheels and caps" $299 for the set and $80 shipping. I had to buy center caps but picked those up for $20 for a set of four. Just go to ebay and search 18" altima oem wheels. BRand new and arrived in about 4 days.
i'm not sure which wheels to buy i'd like to see how they look thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey dude i just got my altima

i'd like to see a photo of your car... can you send me on please? [email protected] thanks!

I just purchased a set for my new Altima. The wheels are the 18" OEM that that offer on the coupe, I bought those for about $440 set off ebay (new) including $80 to ship.

I just bought tires (goodyear Eagle F1 GS2) last night and had everything mounted. They completely transform the look and feel of the car.

If you are interested, let me know I will send you a picture. The ebay seller had abour 6 more complete sets of the wheels @$299 plus $80 for shipping. with new center caps and changing the TPMS sensors I was into the package for around $440. The tires ran me about $600.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm wondering this too, or in general, what other Nissan wheels will fit the 2010 Altima. I found a set of 07 18" Maxima rims for $295. That deal for the Altima Coupe rims sounds pretty good too. Can you send me some pics at [email protected] ? Thanks.

Ryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you post the pics on this thread? I'm wondering if the 18" OEM wheels for the 2010 Altima coupe will fit on my 2007 Altima 4d sedan 2.5S? Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts