Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Altima Sedan 2.5S with 3K miles on it. It has a hesitation when I accelerate. It is not as noticeable when starting from a dead stop but when going slow in stop-and-go traffic or slowing to make a turn and then accelerating, it very noticeable. Upon acceleration, it hesitates and then lunges forward unless I am very careful about accelerating lightly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2011 Altima Sedan 2.5S with 3K miles on it. It has a hesitation when I accelerate. It is not as noticeable when starting from a dead stop but when going slow in stop-and-go traffic or slowing to make a turn and then accelerating, it very noticeable. Upon acceleration, it hesitates and then lunges forward unless I am very careful about accelerating lightly.
Add a good fuel additive..Berryman b12...just as good as seafoam...lot cheaper..add to your tank at 1/4 ...makes the additive more potent...it will clean your gas tank..fuel pump...and fuel injectors...also get a can of CRC Mass air flow cleaner...grey and white can...remove the mass air flow sensor..on upper lid of air box..plastic pipe..Phillips head screws..2...remove...un clip the electrical connector...remove the MAF sensor...spay down the sensor 3 ...5 second burst...ensure your holding hand has a nitrile rubber glove on it ..the solution is quick drying and electronic safe..shake the sensor left right..up down..place MAF back in the slot... install the 2 screws...re connect the clip...start her up Rev it ...take for test drive...oh the berry man's will clean your o2 sensors as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts