Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found instructions for playing music from my phone over Bluetooth with the Navigation system. But I didn't find a way to do this with the Bose sound system w/o navigation. Is this possible?

·
Registered
182 Posts
without navigation you can't do that over bluetooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boooo

Is there an add on? Not sure how flexible this system is. Curious if Nissan would ever allow a 'system update' that would support it?

·
Registered
182 Posts
as far as I know the only way around it is to replace the headunit with an aftermarket one. This "premium audio system" for what it cost leaves a lot to be desired... I for one will never pay a premium for a bose system again. Live and learn. This is the third car I have owned with the Bose System, the other two were awesome, this one, not at all. Live and learn.

·
Registered
1 Posts
?

I found instructions for playing music from my phone over Bluetooth with the Navigation system. But I didn't find a way to do this with the Bose sound system w/o navigation. Is this possible?
Where did you find these instructions?? I have a 2008 Altima Coupe w/ BOSE Navigation system w/ Bluetooth and I can’t seem to figure this out. It will connect to my phone, receive calls, but won’t play audio…

without navigation you can't do that over bluetooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts