Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just acquired a 2012 Altima 2.5S from my father in law. It has the CD Single DIN Stereo and I want to change it out to a Dbl-DIN Touch screen w/ connections for a backup camera. I know some Altima's came with the Backup cam setup, so anyone know if the 2.5S has the wiring for the camera? I don't want to run the wires if there's already a cable there I could use. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Think your sol! I was inside the deck lid on my 2010 2.5S. No extra wiring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a Jensen VX7528 Head Unit from Crutchfield. They are the greatest folks to buy from they have the best customer service and they can make any unit you buy from them LITERALLY a PLUG AND PLAY Installation.

I also got a backup camera from Amazon seller. I bought one camera and they sent me TWO free (different types) to try out or install on other vehicles. I got 3 cameras for the price of one!

Sendme a PM and I will send you the links to the products I purchased for my 2010 Altima 2.5S for a Double DINN with Navigtion/AM/FM/CD/DVD/BlueTooth

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a Jensen VX7528 Head Unit from Crutchfield. They are the greatest folks to buy from they have the best customer service and they can make any unit you buy from them LITERALLY a PLUG AND PLAY Installation.

I also got a backup camera from Amazon seller. I bought one camera and they sent me TWO free (different types) to try out or install on other vehicles. I got 3 cameras for the price of one!

Sendme a PM and I will send you the links to the products I purchased for my 2010 Altima 2.5S for a Double DINN with Navigtion/AM/FM/CD/DVD/BlueTooth
Hey Richard. What did you end up doing here? My daughter will be getting a 2012 2.5S in a few months and I'm looking to add a backup camera and new head unit as well. The closer I can get it to OEM, the better. Would welcome advice from others as well. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts