Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this website but have been using some of your posts for information to modify my 2013 nissan altima sv.

I am currently in the middle of installing the Rockford Fosgate p-300 12-inch Powered Subwoofer, but I am stuck on how to wire it to the speakers. I checked a post that was very detailed, but the person was installing the powered subwoofer onto JBL speakers instead of stock speakers. If anyone has installed on the oem speakers, can you please show/tell me how? I am using my powered sub's hi-level, I do not want to cut into the wires on the speaker. I would prefer to 'piggyback' to them or insert them into the little plastic clip that the oem wires are located. If someone can help me out, that would be great.

The mods I have completed are:

Tint - 20% front, 5% rear
LED License Plate Light - Sylvania Osram 6000k LED
HID Low beam lights - Zenex 6000k H11 Conv. Kit

I am very interested in changing the #74 bulbs in my car to LED, can someone recommend a great one?

I am also interested in Plasti-dipping the rims, but am unsure of that stuff. Any opinions? Any opinions on what looks good on the Java Altima? Brown is hard to match.

I stand behind all of my mods, and brands so far. I would recommend them to anyone/everyone.

Thank you very much for your time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts