Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys Just Want To Share My Latest Project on swapping stereos OEM style since i didn't want a aftermarket stereo. since cant upload all info on threat just send me a message for info on wire diagram and all parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't message you because I just signed up, I'm looking to do a similar swap so I can add navigation to my Altima I just don't know if the parts are plug and play

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Smileyx9, I'm Joe and I also am looking at adding a NAV to my 17' Altima "S" but wondered how much extra grief I would be getting into since it's not one the build sheet. It seems like there are some OEM Radios with NAV avail for about $450. approx.
I was also looking at the aftermarket Astrium Model# GEE-7423-NS72 or NS75 from Amazon. They claim a "plug n play" install for the unit with much improved graphics and no extra interfaces needed and retaining all steering wheel and factory functions with the exception of a 1 wire change to include OEM the back up camera.
Please keep me in the loop on what you find out and i'll certainly do the same. Thanx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have also figured out how to swap the original radio on a 2016 Altima to a factory navigation unit and I have several plug-and-play upgrade kits available. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have a 2016 Altima SL With Bose sadly it’s the Non Nav Unit just bought the OEM Navigation having a hard time getting the wiring harness and adapters if anyone can help (623)219-6400 [email protected] if there’s a way I can purchase something plug in play that would be ideal any suggestions please

·
Registered
11 Posts
Try Crutchfield?

I Have a 2016 Altima SL With Bose sadly it’s the Non Nav Unit just bought the OEM Navigation having a hard time getting the wiring harness and adapters if anyone can help (623)219-6400 [email protected] if there’s a way I can purchase something plug in play that would be ideal any suggestions please
I just finished installing a Jensen VX7528 (changed over from a Single DINN to a DOUBLE DINN) with Navigation/AM-FM/CD/DVD/NAVIGATION/BLUETOOTH.

I also changed the sterring wheel controllers. From just cruise on the right side to a set that has cruise and the Audio/Phone controls.

Crutchfield sells all the wiring harnesses and install kits needed for nearly any Head Unit. They also included a CRUX inteface for the BlueTooth interfacing. All prewired and basically made the install a plug and play.

I also installed a back-up camera at the same time and Crutchfield's "READY HARNESS" provided the wiring for that connection with the same color (Violet) wire that the reverse wire is on my 2010 Altima where I was able to T-tap into it at the driver kick panel.

Contact Crutchfield -- see if they can assist you?::wink::

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have also figured out how to swap the original radio on a 2016 Altima to a factory navigation unit and I have several plug-and-play upgrade kits available. PM me if you are interested.
Do you still have these plug and play upgrade kit, because I bought the oem navigation and I have 2015 SL with bose and without navigation system.
Email me back [email protected]

thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts