Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started with dead battary I replaced battery 1 coal 3 spark plugs crankshaft oil pressure sensor timing solenoid I'm getting code p0715 p2004 I noticed battery 1st died it was a skinny black wire loose coming from 1 of the wiring connectors from ecm does anybody kno where it might go and car in limb mode been down a month csnt figure it out dont have money to mess with dealer

·
Registered
514 Posts
The P2004 is for the tumble valve sensor on the intake manifold. It shouldn't cause drivability issues by itself, but there's a bulletin for it if you want to fix it:

The P0715 is what's causing your limp, it's the turbine (input shaft speed) sensor and the ECM and TCM are both freaking out because they can't tell how fast the torque converter output is spinning. The bad news is, the sensor is right behind the starter solenoid and it's a complete PITA to change out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a loose black wire I finally found that it went to input speed sensor put still doing same thing now I'm getting code u1001 tcm lost communication to ecm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts