Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is William due to company cut backs I need to exit my lease fast.... Great news for you!

Here is all the current stats

mileage allowance is 1250 a month. I've had it several months and its at 6,100 so it's actually 2,650 miles under it's allowance right now...

monthly payment is $460
now I know your like wwwwoooooowww thats way to high... (I know I have bad credit)

fortunately for you if you assume this lease Nissan has you apply for a credit application and rewrite the agreement with you and your financial situation... meaning your monthly payment will not be anywhere near $460 a month I guarantee because I am also giving a $5,000 incentive to transfer this before the end of May!!!! this will have your payments definitely under $300 a month which is more normal offer and reasonable.....

there are 29 months left on the lease

and if you decide to buy the car outright payoff is $22,000 you can get financed through Nissan or bring your own financing from your bank if it's a better interest rate or do cash.

again all the details

also this car is located in livingston tx 77351

2016 Nissan Altima SR
VIN: 1n4al3ap6gn376116
condition: new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 6100
paint color: grey
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan
contact me for test drive and find out about the $5,000 incentive to transfer this lease into your name.....

THIS IS A LEASED CAR SO YOU WILL BYPASS ME

(OTHER THEN A FEW DOCUMENTS I WILL GIVE YOU TO APPLY)

THEN DEAL DIRECTLY WITH NISSAN FINANCE COMPANY:

CURRENT STATUS NO MISSING PAYMENTS EVERYTHING IS CURRENT THE PAYOFF IS $22,000 AND MONTHLY PAYMENT IS $460 THERE IS 29 MONTHS LEFT MILEAGE ALLOWANCE IS 1,250 MONTH CURRENTLY HAS 6,100 COMPARED TO THE 8,750 IT'S ALLOWED TO BE WITHOUT PENALTY....

SO AT THIS POINT THE CAR HAS REALLY LOW MILEAGE WITH A REALLY HIGH ALLOWANCE...

This is a brand new car, I am the first owner and have owned it for 7 months it's in excellent condition inside and outside with only 6,100 miles... The only reason I am selling is because my company is cutting back and while I am fortunate to still be with them I also must make changes and this monthly bill isn't something I wish to have any longer... With that said this is what I expect from you serious buyers...

1) please do not ask for tons of pictures if you wish to get a good look at the car I suggest you contact me and you come in person it's well worth your time being that I am giving only serious buyers who come in person.... $5,000 incentive making their monthly payment under $300

2) test drives are fine as long as I ride along

3) price is firm I do not determine value of the car Nissan does..... you will fill out their application and send it to them if your accepted they will rewrite the agreement with you to negotiate

everything will be registered in your name (HENCE if you have a better credit score then mine which is easy to have being mine is very low then your monthly payments are likely to be less then $460mo. giving that I've already paid several months into this so your remaining amount is 29 months till end of lease.... plus that $5,000 incentive this car is a smoking hot deal and very reasonable to afford after I share with you that incentive to transfer this car before the end of May 2017!!!!!

get set up with Nissan finance today either use them for the buyout is $22,000 or if you have your own financing with a better interest rate they will accept your financing as well..... or if you have saved that kind of money you can buy the car get the title and be finished from the start.....

4) please take time to read this post carefully if you ask me whats wrong with the car or why I am deciding to sell it then I will know you haven't read this post and I will not consider you a serious buyer and definitely will ignore you my inbox is blowing up with people scheduling test drives so I advise come soon cause if this isn't sold by end of May I am giving it back to the dealership and everyone looses.....

so If your in the market right now to scoop up a awesome deal then take advantage of my misfortune and pay way less then I am for the same amazing car!

have a great day and good luck car shopping

1 - 1 of 1 Posts