Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 nissan altima
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there's a 2012 Altima here in Dallas that I want its seats. I have a 2017 Altima SV, is it even possible to swap out the seats ? Has anyone ever done this yet? I've searched everywhere for something on the subject but I can't find anything. The 4th gen is a coup by the way, but my passenger side is a Manuel seat as well as the 2012s, and I don't have anything fancy going on with my driver side, not heated or anything but it is an electric power seat which so is the 2012s. Would the tracks be the same on both cars, or would it be as simple as just pulling out the seats themselves and swapping them? Or would it be something like having to take the tracks out and swapping everything related to the seats, tracks, brackets, switches, everything?? If that's the case, is that even possible to do? I've seen other articles and posts about other vehicles doing similar swaps but nothing specifically for 4th gen seats in a 5th. I know I should be wanting newer seats like from 6th gens but the red color of the seats i can get are super slick and look awesome. There's also the door panels that match but I know they won't fit a 5th gen interior doors, that's obvious that they are different. Any information you can provide me would help out greatly, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I took a look in wikipedia Altima section and no mention of seat changes so there's a good chance the 12's will bolt on. Best to give it a try before buy. One good thing is that the 12's and yours have electric seats so that should be plug and play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts