Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased my 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S sedan. It is a bad ass car and I love every inch of it, but I am not a fan of the factory installed radio(basic radio, no display or nav). I want to install the factory navigation that comes with the 2.5 sv but don't know if it would work as plug-n-play in my vehicle. If not, I want to just install an aftermarket nav but I don't know if any of the steering wheel control interfaces would help retain my steering wheel functions. I suppose this vehicle is too new to even think that its any solutions out there. But if I'm wrong, and someone has a solution to this problem please help me out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are in the same ship, I purchased my in October an I changed my headunit to a AVH-X3500 BHS work fine but the steer wheel control interface is the problem. When you use the PAC brand you fine yourself having to buy (2) to made it work and the Axxess ASWC-1 suppose work but program is not the as easy as they say

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a 3.5sv and wanting already chomping at the bit to install my exhaust and figure out about if a cold air intake off a 2011 3.5 will fit the new body style... Exhaust will most likely be installed tomrorow

·
Registered
203 Posts
Does the small screen between the gauges act any different after you remove the factory stereo? I have Navigation in my Altima and it feeds info to that screen, I've wondered what would happen if I ever replaced the head unit. I'm guessing those with non-Navigation stereos are likely programmed different and may not even have the same connection? Still it would be good to know if you have seen any issues from changing out the head unit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts