Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I have a 07 Altima 2.5 and the other day my AC starting blowing warm air. Now, it is still warm but barely blowing anything. Took it to Goodyear and no leaks so I am scheduled to take it into the dealership tomorrow. Question tho-there is a TSB related to air compressor clutch replacement. Can anyone give me some idea whether they think my issue is just he clutch or the entire compressor. I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about since I'm a female and their first instinct is to rip me off. Any advice is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Hey everyone! I have a 07 Altima 2.5 and the other day my AC starting blowing warm air. Now, it is still warm but barely blowing anything. Took it to Goodyear and no leaks so I am scheduled to take it into the dealership tomorrow. Question tho-there is a TSB related to air compressor clutch replacement. Can anyone give me some idea whether they think my issue is just he clutch or the entire compressor. I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about since I'm a female and their first instinct is to rip me off. Any advice is appreciated!

Couple little checks you can do.

www.aa1car.com/library/ac_no_cooling.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts