Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to add fog lights to a 2019 SR. I ordered the aftermarket LED fog lights from eBay and the OEM Nissan bezels. I've been told the plugs for them are already up inside the bumper. What else would have to be done to make them functional. I want them to work with the headlight switch not an aftermarket switch. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This might sound crazy but my 2020 Altima SR has fog lights installed but no switch to turn them on. It is suppose to be on the left hand headlight/hi beams switch but mine doesn't have it. Why would Nissan put in fog lights with no way to turn them on? The owners manual says it is an option, which I am ok with, but why put the entire fog light unit in including yellow bulbs if there is no switch?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm wanting to add fog lights to a 2019 SR. I ordered the aftermarket LED fog lights from eBay and the OEM Nissan bezels. I've been told the plugs for them are already up inside the bumper. What else would have to be done to make them functional. I want them to work with the headlight switch not an aftermarket switch. Thanks in advance.
If your 2019 SR is like my 2020 then the headlight stalk does not have the selector for the fog lights. My 2020 has the fog lights with yellow bulbs but there is no switch on the headlight stalk. Not sure if you want to go through the trouble of putting a different stalk on, I know I don't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts