Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 altima and it seems that you can't get aftermarket parts for it.
I've looked for wheels, exhaust, suspension and found nothing.

My altima has the 4 lug pattern and it's like no one makes aftermarket wheels in that pattern.

Does anyone know of good places to shop for legit parts? I would like to upgrade the exhaust and maybe the air intake soon and later on the wheels.

I live in Georgia, so if you know of any places in GA or good online part sites.

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice to here Georgia boys reppin' Nissan. I'm from the SAV and love my Altima. Your lug pattern is a 4X114mm. Search for rims with this lug pattern. Usually they will also have a pattern for 4x100mm and 4x114mm on the rims. Civics have 4x100mm so you'll be able to find dual pattern rims for your ride that will also fit Civics. Check ebay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ebay is the best place to find suspension parts also theres a site called racingline.com and they sell mostly suspension parts for the 2nd gen also ebay has a bunch of exhaust and intakes. they have a catback for the 2nd gen and header and test pipe for suspension ebay has a full d1 suspension for the 2nd gen altimas. injen make a ram air intake for the 2nd gen and so does weapon r.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im not sure about anything out there but you can try going to stillen .com they have headers and other performance parts for that car. Also try OBXracing.com i believe they have a cold air intake for that car, other gooogies as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had that problem and what came to mind was ebay at first.

Check-out car-stuff.com

That is where I ordered my shock absorber.

They sell after market Nissan Parts there and for shipping, but you'll have to shoulder state taxes though.

I'm sorry for just dropping a site name. Will post this direct link to on car-stuff where you will be directed to the altima page instead of querying various info.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2001 altima and it seems that you can't get aftermarket parts for it.
I've looked for wheels, exhaust, suspension and found nothing.

My altima has the 4 lug pattern and it's like no one makes aftermarket wheels in that pattern.

Does anyone know of good places to shop for legit parts? I would like to upgrade the exhaust and maybe the air intake soon and later on the wheels.

I live in Georgia, so if you know of any places in GA or good online part sites.

Thanks.
were at in GA do you live

1 - 6 of 6 Posts