Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed an H&R springs lowering kit on my car. It provides a modest drop and rides awesome (1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear). I took it to the alignment shop yesterday and they informed me they cannot adjust the rear Toe on the car. For some reason they are able to adjust the front perfectly fine. They were even able to adjust camber and caster on the rear with no issues. Does this sound right to anyone?? I have never heard of a swing arm suspension that the Toe that could not be adjusted. Of course the shop is blaming it on my lowering the car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
There is no caster adjustment on the back. I have run into this a few times though. What probably happened is they adjusted the camber then when they went to adjust the toe the eccentrics cammed out and would not allow for any more adjustment. Couldn't tell you if it is due to your lowering kit or if you have something bent. When you adjust camber it will affect the toe so just have them adjust the camber to where the toe is in spec. You'd be better off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts