Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to increase the distance of the remote start. I might as well get in a start it myself. 50ft is nothing. I used to be able to start my after market remote start on another car from inside my workplace. now i have to practically walk all the way to my car for it to work.
Come on Nissan!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI.... The latest version of "Nissan Connect Services" app isn't compatible with the Galaxy S5. The app used to work on my phone before Nissan came out with a new version two weeks ago. Nissan says sorry your phone is no longer supported because its too old. Mean while any other app I download to my S5 works just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
All 2019 Altima trims are equipped with remote start... Using the fob. I'm not sure about the SR using the NissanConnect app to remote start. I know the SV and up you can.

Does the feature come with the SR model?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sadly, It does not work on the SR. I love the car, but I wish I sprung for the SV instead. I don’t think it was much more since I have some extra package on the SR with the sunroof, etc.

I agree on the remote. It’s a very short distance.

Anyone figure out a way to hack the damn seatbelt chime and shut it down? It’s a little overboard. 😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 2019 Altima SV and my car is not compatible with Nissan Connect Services. i do not have the SOS button in my car, which is needed to work with app.

i called Nissan, and after giving my VIN to them, they confirmed the app is not available with my vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts