Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey have any of you heard about the Altima Coupe? What do you think of the design? Would you buy one? Why or why not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
It is pretty slick looking. I haven't gone to the dealer yet to check it out but the pictures online make it look pretty roomy. You can't beat the price though. Starting at 20,490. That is a great price for any car, much less an Altima.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I think the Altima Coupe is a great design although its not a car i would buy, im not a big fan of nissan, but i have to say the front of the Altima Coupe looks like something ford would have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
MrAdmin said:
Altima Coupe is nice.

Are you a Ford fan?

I didn't know there was such a thing, Fords are really not my thing, clumsy cars with poor mechanical reliability, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Baz said:
MrAdmin said:
Altima Coupe is nice.

Are you a Ford fan?

I didn't know there was such a thing, Fords are really not my thing, clumsy cars with poor mechanical reliability, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole :lol:
I owned a Ford before this Vehicle. I had a 324rwhp modified Stang. I enjoy my Altima more than I did fixing the Mustang.

But, alot of people have good luck with Ford. Whatever makes you happy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Personaly I wouldn't buy it seing as I already have a great car.
Also I would like to test drive it before having it and I still haven't had the opportunity.
I think however that it looks great, nice and smooth an it's 4.6m long wich I find is a good length... plus the car is classy!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
yeah, the car is definately classy. It reminds me of the infiniti g35 big time.

[img:1200:798:32a0922142]http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Nissan/Altima/coupe/altima_coupe05.jpg[/img:32a0922142]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
i like all about the new coupe but the back end. something about the trunk line looks like it should be in the transformers movie to me. i think they could have come up with something a little smoother. i heard some chatter on maxima.org about a altima coupe se-r. anyone know anything about that? if they turbod it with the 6MT that would be one serious car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
trpl5soul said:
i like all about the new coupe but the back end. something about the trunk line looks like it should be in the transformers movie to me. i think they could have come up with something a little smoother. i heard some chatter on maxima.org about a altima coupe se-r. anyone know anything about that? if they turbod it with the 6MT that would be one serious car
Yeah, I'm not diggin' the backend either..

I hope they come out with another Altima SE-R! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
i like the altima coupe i have also driven it, that car drives like a dream considering its front wheel drive it handles awsome and the power is crazy!!! i drove the 3.5 6MT and it pulls in every gear i love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
euro2000 said:
i like the altima coupe i have also driven it, that car drives like a dream considering its front wheel drive it handles awsome and the power is crazy!!! i drove the 3.5 6MT and it pulls in every gear i love it
I still have yet to test drive one. I want to bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hi, This post is very informative, however there are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
hey have any of you heard about the Altima Coupe? What do you think of the design? Would you buy one? Why or why not?
I actually prefer the sedan over the coupe. The coupe looks like a G37 (a car i think is disproportional). The rear seat is a joke. I wouldn't buy one because of that and the fact that it makes no sense, especially compared to it's competitors in size; such as the Accord. But other than that I love it! It's all Altima. :D
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top