Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
There aren't any Nissan meets as far as I know, they have an annual Skyline/240 Meet where all other Nissan just show up to. My car club in Toronto has alot of Nissans in it, but im not sure which part of Ontario your from?

·
Premium Member
11,752 Posts
I was looking at a few Altima's there. They were waaay to busy for my taste, which is good for you.

I actually live just off of Watson Rd., which is just East of the lot. I see they have expanded the lot again. Do they still have the lot accross the road off Elizabeth?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking at a few Altima's there. They were waaay to busy for my taste, which is good for you.

I actually live just off of Watson Rd., which is just East of the lot. I see they have expanded the lot again. Do they still have the lot accross the road off Elizabeth?
I hear you on that, busy for a reason, this place sells cars faster then I've ever seen. Apparently at the peak selling season they were pushing out 4 to 5 hundred cars a month! and ya, they still have the place off beaumont, I was actually there all day today.

·
Premium Member
11,752 Posts
I'm in Kitchener.. Just got my altima.. I had a mustang before and meet ups were very common..
What part of Kitchener. I grew up in the Laurentian Hills area.

There use to be a Gtaltima club, but not too sure if they exist anymore. They have a web site...
The website still exists but VERY few posts. It's pretty much dead.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There use to be a Gtaltima club, but not too sure if they exist anymore. They have a web site...
Lol, most of GTAC conformed to TorontoTunerSyndicate. The founder sold his Altima a while ago, and no one cared to pick up the slack.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice. Kitchener is nice, but it's really grown in recent years. The expressway is just a mess these days. I avoid the darn thing at all costs close to rush hour.
Lol.. Expressway is beyond a joke lol... Most of the time i just go thru homer watson to the 401... Love commuting lol

·
Premium Member
11,752 Posts
I assume you still work in Mississauga? I commuted from Guelph to Brampton for 5 years and I had just about all I could take. When it was clear sailing I loved the drive, but you know as well as I do, that doesn't happen often.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I assume you still work in Mississauga? I commuted from Guelph to Brampton for 5 years and I had just about all I could take. When it was clear sailing I loved the drive, but you know as well as I do, that doesn't happen often.
Unfortunately i commute to Mississauga.. The traffic is absolutely irritating.. When it's smooth sailing it is nice but like you said, it's rarely the case lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts