Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for some one that can help me out. I got a 2014 nissan altima 2.5s and it does not have automatic headlights, however i bought a automatic headlight kit with negative a trigger that i would like to install but i have no idea where the headlight wires are in the car or where the bcm is located witch is where i assume is where the the headlight connections are. Either way i need the wire colors/locations. I have looked all over the net and cant find anything to help me out, i even found and looked in the service manual and i could not find anything on the headlight wiring location. Please help a guy out im completely stuck.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The headlights are driven by the IPDM, not the BCM. That's the box next to the driver's fenderwell with all the fuses in it. Below is the diagram, the RH-LH low beams are red and pink respectively on pins 75-76 of E200.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the wires too toned like red/pink or is like the left HL red and the RH pink? I am trying to find the neg wires to the headlights. The kit I got has a negative trigger. Also are the headlights and taillights on the same cercit? Let me know thanks.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Is the wires too toned like red/pink or is like the left HL red and the RH pink?
No, they're red and pink respectively, 75 is red and 76 is pink.

I am trying to find the neg wires to the headlights. The kit I got has a negative trigger.
There's no negative control wiring for the headlights, all the signals are positive. You'll either need relays or transistors to invert the signals.

Also are the headlights and taillights on the same cercit? Let me know thanks.
No. The low beam circuits each have their own fuse, the high beam circuits each have their own fuse, the front parks have their own fuse, and the tail lamps have their own fuse, total of 6 circuits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts