Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Altima coupe equipped with Bose + navigation (tech package) The radio has a button open/tilt. In order to access the dvd/cd player, you must press this button. It always has worked fine. Last night I pressed it and pressed again to close and it shut but not completely. It's at a tilt now. I'm thinking there is a type of setting so that it can tilt or shut flush but I don't know what that setting is. Can someone please help with this issue? I had replaced the battery in the car and this is the first time I've pressed that button since I've replaced the battery. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 2012 Altima coupe equipped with Bose + navigation (tech package) The radio has a button open/tilt. In order to access the dvd/cd player, you must press this button. It always has worked fine. Last night I pressed it and pressed again to close and it shut but not completely. It's at a tilt now. I'm thinking there is a type of setting so that it can tilt or shut flush but I don't know what that setting is. Can someone please help with this issue? I had replaced the battery in the car and this is the first time I've pressed that button since I've replaced the battery. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Was this problem resolved?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine also has started this as well, you can manually push it into lock and it will stay until you restart car then it will go to about a 1/8 tilt. I'm going to do a hard reset , if disconnect battery for about 20 minutes and retry and I'll let you know of my results. I do not know what else to try at this point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts