Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased a 2014 Altima that has been rebuilt. The previous rebuild owner took out the Bose amplifier and back seat speakers. He only admitted this after I asked him. I ended up with two speakers and an amplifier with cut wires. My question is surrounding a wiring diagram of sorts to rewire the units back into operation. The car is a S model and I got it an unbelievable price considering it only has 12,000 miles. Runs sweet as a brand new car. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, wayne58

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey wayne. I'm not sure if I have bose speakers, mine is an S as well. Do they all?

Why do you suppose the guy took them out?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know its an old thread, but did you get an answer? I can post/share the FSM (Factory Service Manual) for the audio seciton which includes the wiring diagram and info. Will check back to see if anyone needs this, or you can search online for this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know its an old thread, but did you get an answer? I can post/share the FSM (Factory Service Manual) for the audio seciton which includes the wiring diagram and info. Will check back to see if anyone needs this, or you can search online for this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like a copy, updating my speakers and exploring options wiring diagram would help a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts