Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,

I have received a lot of great feedback about the calendar. This post is ONLY for photo submission for the calendar.

1. If you won car of the month, please submit 2 photos here. These will be the photos that get chopped into your month.

2. If you are a runner up, submit 1 photo here.

3. Everyone that wants to be in the calendar, please submit your 1 photo here. COTM winners, you can submit your 3rd photo as well, for the collage of the AF crew.

Please, only submit photos, no words.

For those who wish to submit a HQ or HD photo by email, please email it to me @ [email protected].

Thanks

jonmalexande

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats the final day you'd need pics by?? I have so many pics it's hard to pick just a few.

Oh and big shout outs to you man. Honestly big of you to get this together thank you!
I would like to have all of the pics together by the first week of January. That way I will have the coty winner as well for the cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need more pics please! Now that Petty is COTY, I can get this calendar made! Goal is to have all pics submitted and edited, and the calendar ready to ship by the end of January.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Twista you were my inspiration when I took that pic with a tree in the back ground.... The yellow of that tree and the color of your car work perfectly, that may be my fav pic of yours....
:) thanks man, surprisingly and I can't believe im saying this, this was taken by a galaxy S3 cam with just 8 megapixels. I think it was a serious fluke shot that had all the perfect elements. all I had to do was throw on a filter and it looked perfect.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts