Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just how tight is the trunk/cargo space in the Altima coupe?

One of my pals said that his friend who had an Infinity G-37 (on which the Altima Coupe is based [I think]) came with a set of complicated instructions of how to fit a couple of golf bags into the trunk?

Evan though that 98.5% of the time I'm driving alone... I would still like to be able to cram two of my golf pals into the car, along with their respective golf clubs ;)

I would hope that this is possible, but maybe I'm just dreaming ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Altima coupe's trunk is small...but is more than doable for the informed coupe driver. If you don't get carried away with attempting to fit tall/wide fixed items in the trunk. The coupe's trunk will suffice the marjority of the time. ::)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Altima coupe's trunk is small...but is more than doable for the informed coupe driver. If you don't get carried away with attempting to fit tall/wide fixed items in the trunk. The coupe's trunk will suffice the marjority of the time. ::)
Thanks for the Info! I was really just wondering if I could throw a few sets of Golf clubs in there, so that from time to time I can chariot my pals up to the Golf course ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts