Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a problem with CarPlay. Sometimes when I plug my iPhone in, it starts playing it as an iPod and do not start CarPlay. I then have to unplug and plug it back again. This works most of the time but not always.

Dealer blamed it on the cable. I replaced the cable but it is still happening.

Anyone else with this problem?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same here

That's happened to me a few times. It can't be the cord because it's still charging! Fair warning... I usually try betas and jumped to 13. Totally not ready for prime time. There are great new features for Carplay, but it's majorly wonky and went in and out constantly. I went right back to 12.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have a problem with CarPlay. Sometimes when I plug my iPhone in, it starts playing it as an iPod and do not start CarPlay. I then have to unplug and plug it back again. This works most of the time but not always.

Dealer blamed it on the cable. I replaced the cable but it is still happening.

Anyone else with this problem?
IPhone has a wireless option so you may have to go into settings on your phone and on the car's head unit to pick wired or wireless carplay for iphone.. Andriod is strictly wired.

·
Registered
1 Posts
IPhone has a wireless option so you may have to go into settings on your phone and on the car's head unit to pick wired or wireless carplay for iphone.. Andriod is strictly wired.
Actually, carlinkit 4.0 has come out. It supports wireless carplay and wireless Android Auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts