Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Altima S base model and my car didn't come with courtesy door lamps, the lamps themselves are pretty cheap, like $14 and that would allow me to put LED's on my doors.

My question is, are my front doors "pre-wired" for courtesy lamps? Or would it be acpain in the butt to wire them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure on the inner wiring. But I have opt7 under my car and they make smaller lights that are 2-3 inch long. Bright as hell at that small size. The power box has a axillary wire so when you open the doors they turn on white. I just taped into the dome lights in the middle of the front seat. Just put the wire on the circuits from the main wires of the button and the light will turn from color lights to white lights.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 Altima S base model and my car didn't come with courtesy door lamps, the lamps themselves are pretty cheap, like $14 and that would allow me to put LED's on my doors.

My question is, are my front doors "pre-wired" for courtesy lamps? Or would it be acpain in the butt to wire them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, did you ever figure this out? I'm hesitant to take mine apart if there isn't already a harness inside for the courtesy lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts