Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got Some New lights for my ride check em out. look good and way better light on the road. tell me what you think, more pictures to come tomorrow in the daylight and with lights on at night.

new lights. (need to black out my side marker. lol)
headlights and grill out.... i think it looks like a newer mustang front end where the hood points out over the headlights... but thats besides the point
sorry about the salty car... its wisconsin for ya... its really takin a toll on the paint tho
another one
let there be light.
and just to show how much light comes through the vht blacked out tails (running lights)

126 shipping included on ebay. super easy install.
Depo black nissan altima headlight

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Sweet, they look good! Can you post an installation write-up for other members if they order these?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, they look good! Can you post an installation write-up for other members if they order these?

it would be my pleasure.. is there a specific place i should post it? or just write it up in here?

i should have it ready by next week im going to snap some shots to make it a bit easier.

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Forums just had an overhaul and needed to update the image resizer. Should be fixed now.

Nice headlights man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how mny coats did you do on your tails?
quite a few actually im not sure since i did it last summer but over the winder ive noticed them to become less black. i going to hit them with some more clear coat when it gets warm.. i can tell you this i did at least 2 more coats then most online writeups advise and ive never been bothered by police about them... i usually get pulled over for not having a front lisence plate on lol but they never notice anything else wrong about the car lights exhaust ect lol i always get letgo without any paperwork too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts