Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Altima2020
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to turn on the digital speedometer in my 2020 SL? Accidently turned it off and can’t figure how to turn it back on.

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
arrow buttons on cluster utilizing the left right and up & down will help find it. I dont have my car with me since its at the shop at the moment or id be able to guiding u exactly. Sorry.

·
Registered
399 Posts
arrow buttons on cluster utilizing the left right and up & down will help find it. I dont have my car with me since its at the shop at the moment or id be able to guiding u exactly. Sorry.
Yep, I think just hit the left or right arrow until it scrolls to the correct screen. You probably nicked an arrow key by mistake.

·
Registered
Altima2020
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[
Tried that still no luck. When you get your car back can you please be more specific. Thanks

·
Registered
Altima2020
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes! Thanks
Played with the arrows again and the digital speedometer popped back up!

Hardly a precise solution but it worked.

If you or anyone knows a precise solution I'd appreciate it if it could be passed on.

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Played with the arrows again and the digital speedometer popped back up!

Hardly a precise solution but it worked.

If you or anyone knows a precise solution I'd appreciate it if it could be passed on.

Thanks
Man I’m glad to hear that. I actually made a video for you yesterday’s and completely forgot about it. But there is not definite answer, it’s honestly just up to you I think. For me, I rely on the digit speedometer and mpg. They are both one arrow from another and it’s simple for me to navigate between one and another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts