Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have 2015 Altima S. It is pre-wired for Fog Lights but does not have the switch on the stalk. I wanted to know if I install the Fog lights would come on without a switch since they will be plugged in or would I need install a switch/stalk to have them come on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have 2015 Altima S. It is pre-wired for Fog Lights but does not have the switch on the stalk. I wanted to know if I install the Fog lights would come on without a switch since they will be plugged in or would I need install a switch/stalk to have them come on.

I have a 2015 Altima S. I was in the same boat you were. I bought a winjet fog light kit because it was cheap, then I bought morimoto fog lights. The kit should come with a button you install in the dash. If you have any questions let me know. I love mine

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ya I have the same question since that didn't answer it at all... so if the altima is newer and is already pre-wired to be able to install fogs and on the off chance that you buy a fog light kit and it doesn't come with a on/off switch, is it possible for them (fogs) to come on whenever your headlights are on and off when your headlights are off? Anytime your headlights are on, then your fog lights are on? So basically having your fogs wired to your headlights switch? Just tell me if its possible for me to have fog lights and have them operable w/o a fog light switch?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts