Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, the post rules seem straight forward and easy to understand. Yes, I'm the forum NOOB. I have a 2000 Altima 5MT 2.5L. I've been searching the cloud to find out how to and what I will need to swap to a VQ35HR and 6MT and came across this page. SOOOO, if ANYONE wants to point me in the right direction that would be AWESOME!!!!

Dabigfisch

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Well, the post rules seem straight forward and easy to understand. Yes, I'm the forum NOOB. I have a 2000 Altima 5MT 2.5L. I've been searching the cloud to find out how to and what I will need to swap to a VQ35HR and 6MT and came across this page. SOOOO, if ANYONE wants to point me in the right direction that would be AWESOME!!!!

Dabigfisch
Why not sell your 2000 and buy a 2005 SE-R? Or do a 2002 3.5SE with a 5MT and swap in a Sentra Spec-V transmission... They're both plentiful enough...

Trying to be more "unique?"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all! My name's Chris, I am new to the group (just joined about an hour ago). Does anyone know the when the limit of coversations increases? I began talking to someone on here about my car, but hit the conversation limit (of 1).

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Altima S 2.5 Auto
3 Posts
Hello, my name's Paul. Just joined a few minutes ago. I inherited a 2007 Altima S 2.5 tonight from my now blind uncle who can no longer drive. Only has 165,xxx miles on the odo and runs great. Has some external cosmetic issues but I aint complaining about a free car!

·
Administrator
307 Posts
Hello, my name's Paul. Just joined a few minutes ago. I inherited a 2007 Altima S 2.5 tonight from my now blind uncle who can no longer drive. Only has 165,xxx miles on the odo and runs great. Has some external cosmetic issues but I aint complaining about a free car!
Welcome to AltimaForums! We have several very knowledgeable members here on the forum who can help you with possible problems or just questions in general. Enjoy your stay.

·
Administrator
307 Posts
Hey all! My name's Chris, I am new to the group (just joined about an hour ago). Does anyone know the when the limit of coversations increases? I began talking to someone on here about my car, but hit the conversation limit (of 1).
The system requirement is that you need to first create a post in the forum to then be able to create and start a Conversation with another member. Since you posted here, you should be OK now with starting a conversation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.