Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I go bounce between Savannah, GA and Chicago, IL. Reppin' for the Southern Altimas.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Middle , ga here / columbus, warner robins, macon
Nice.... Anyone planning to go to the spring Import Showdown on Saturday, March 12 2011 in Reynolds, Ga? The event has great support, but it needs more NISSAN support

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beaufort, SC bout an hour from savannah,GA

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will probably go but i don,t have anything to run through. this spring i start building a garage on my property and then i will hopefully start turning out my huge list of projects. one of my latest things is i would like to start sand casting / lost wax casting some aluminum parts for my projects ie.. intakes, trottle spacers, exhaust manifolds, door handles, shifter knobs and some one off custum stuff. we shall see.

·
Registered
390 Posts
im right by you in northeast florida. cant wait for the import showdown legaspard!
I know, right!? The last time we went was 2009, so I'm definitely having withdrawal issues.. Lol.. Hopefully I can have something to run in the All-motor class for 2012 season.. Doubt I'll be ready ths yr.. Too many variables, mostly $$$$ LOL... But I will definitely be there to show support

·
Registered
390 Posts
GA & surrounding areas members.. Import Showdown info/thread has been made in the south regional forum.. Please chck out for further details.. It's soon approaching!! Even if u won't have a car to run, it will be great to watch/take pics/check out various setups..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts