Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone actually been able to their dealership to replace the headlamps? My headlamps have been on back order since around June 14th 2022. Does anyone have a suggestions at how to get them to do anything. The dim headlamps are dangerous.

· Registered
4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Maybe it's time to bring another class action suit. Or hold nissan in contemp for failure to comply Telling people your going to fix something then not doing it and saying parts on backorder doesn't cut it. Bottom line is cars are unsafe to drive and 90% of people are past 6 months waiting. That's unacceptable. Maybe force Nissan to give people rentals till the back order parts come in would speed things along. A nice hefty fine for failure to comply should speed things up as well. I understand parts can be on backorder but giving run around is unacceptable. How about free oil or transmission changes while we wait? I'm sure they could do something.

· Registered
2 Posts
Maybe it's time to bring another class action suit. Or hold nissan in contemp for failure to comply Telling people your going to fix something then not doing it and saying parts on backorder doesn't cut it. Bottom line is cars are unsafe to drive and 90% of people are past 6 months waiting. That's unacceptable. Maybe force Nissan to give people rentals till the back order parts come in would speed things along. A nice hefty fine for failure to comply should speed things up as well. I understand parts can be on backorder but giving run around is unacceptable. How about free oil or transmission changes while we wait? I'm sure they could do something.
Thank you. Maybe I can do something

· Registered
1 Posts
I have been waiting since last summer for the headlight replacement, and all I get from the dealer is they are on backorder. I cannot drive at night due to the fact I live in a very rural area and the headlights are so very dim I cannot see. It does not appear Nissan has been compliant with the terms and conditions of the lawsuit either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts