Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to pick everybody's brains here.

Which ones are the overall best and brightess headlights out there on the market? For a reasonable price of course.

Also, I noticed that I currently have 2 headlights on each side, the outer ones having a round lens type thing. So, when you get new ones, do you get 4 lights to replace all 4? Also which ones are the highbeam and which ones are the low beam ones?

Looking forward to all your input.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to pick everybody's brains here.

Which ones are the overall best and brightess headlights out there on the market? For a reasonable price of course.

Also, I noticed that I currently have 2 headlights on each side, the outer ones having a round lens type thing. So, when you get new ones, do you get 4 lights to replace all 4? Also which ones are the highbeam and which ones are the low beam ones?

Looking forward to all your input.

Thanks!
Well...my hands were itching and I couldn't wait any longer, so I went ahead and purchased for $69.99 the Hikari XHP-50 CREE with 9600 lumems power (both bulbs added), I'm using these as my low beam headlights, I still don't know if I should do something about high beams or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts