Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long story short here, I was trying out some of that nightshade sh*t to cover up a crack in my taillight till I got new ones.. Plus I like the look. Anyway, in learning they were illegal in PA, and being forced to take them off, I busted the entire outer lens and am left with just the chrome inside with the colored lenses and such. I need a source for some cheap, maybe even Chinese :Chinese: made tai lights. Cheapest I've found is $80 for the pair. Anyone know of a set I could nab for cheaper? Any help would be appreciated. Hoping it'll pass inspection tomorrow the way it is! :confused: :arghhhh:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would sell you my OEM tails for a decent price. I'm in PA as well (State College) and put aftermarkets in mine. PM me if you are interested. They are the chrome and red ones under my name on the left side- I put black ones in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't send Pm's yet. -__- but Hey, just following up on your tail lights. I'd be glad to pay you for shipping if the price is good. What were you thinking for the pair? @amp5075

1 - 6 of 6 Posts