Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Nissan Altima GXE with only 47,000 miles on it. It's in good shape minus a few scratches and dings from 11 years of wear and tear. I know the Kelley Blue Book value but with miles so low and with the interior being spit-spot, what do you think I can ask for it? New tires, everything works, everything up to date.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
16 Posts
A good price would be 5500. I have a 99 with over twice the mileage in good condition and its worth almost 3500 so if you want a quick sale 5500 would be a good price. I wouldnt think it unfair at all. But you could ask more depends on what options you have on it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Only 47,000 miles and a 2000 in good condition? I'd settle for absolutely no less than $5,000 conservatively speaking. purpledatsun's suggestion of $5500 is likely more fair though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would start at 6,000 and if the person asks if they can go any lower say your lowest is 5,000. So either you can make the 6,000 if the person sees the condition, or you could get the 5,000 which would still be more than your lowest minimum sell price. It's a win win.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts