Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to remove raidio in order add iso harness for parrot i9200 or can you access it through removing glovebox? Where is good location to mount lcd screen at in car. Any install tips would help , thanks:rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you have to remove raidio in order add iso harness for parrot i9200 or can you access it through removing glovebox? Where is good location to mount lcd screen at in car. Any install tips would help , thanks:rolleyes:
Yup, removing the radio is necessary. I hid the Parrot box in the passenger side of the center console. You'll find plenty of room when you remove the side cover. I put the LCD screen above the radio (and below the left center vent) using heavy duty velcro. No modification to the plastic trim required and it's plenty high enough to be visible and functional. I also mounted the microphone in the factory location by the map light.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, removing the radio is necessary. I hid the Parrot box in the passenger side of the center console. You'll find plenty of room when you remove the side cover. I put the LCD screen above the radio (and below the left center vent) using heavy duty velcro. No modification to the plastic trim required and it's plenty high enough to be visible and functional. I also mounted the microphone in the factory location by the map light.
do you have pics of your install? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts