Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broke the hose connection for the LH power valve on the intake manifold plenum, it's mounted to the manifold. I can't find anyone selling it or even a part number. Looking for some assistance

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Unless you're talking about the VIAS solenoid, none of that stuff is sold separately, you need to buy the whole plenum. P/n for that is 14010-JA10D. The solenoids should be 14955-8J10A, identical left/right.
Font Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive lighting Handwriting
Font Auto part Line art Engineering Event

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Broke the hose connection for the LH power valve on the intake manifold plenum, it's mounted to the manifold. I can't find anyone selling it or even a part number. Looking for some assistance
I appreciate the response ! I was afraid of that. It’s unbelievable, it’s a bolted on component you should be able to buy just that part.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
You're most welcome. Sorry it wasn't better news, but there's always the JY. The same plenum fits '07~'18 Altima, '15~'19 Murano, '13~'17 Pathfinder, and '14~'17 Infiniti QX60. So it shouldn't be impossible to find one off a blown motor the JY can't sell. If you google the p/n, there are also a couple of used ones on eBay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts