Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
tools and parts. try to be exact to help people help you. how far do you want to drop. are you all stock or do you have other mods done that will effect the drop, wheels, shocks, that sort of thing. have you checked out other threads to see if you can find your answer without being lazy.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Don't think the have springs to lower it that far. I would love to buy springs if they would lower that far. I have coilovers but don't really want them on.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
That looks good! Why'd you raise it back up?
Thanks.
Cars a piece of ----. Hoping to claim lemon law eventually. the infamous shutter started at 5k miles. Updated software to transmission at 10-15k. Shutter came back. New TRANS at 20k miles. At 24k miles ----ter is now back. So need to start this long process of them replicating it. Took over a year last time. Not to mention multiple new head units in the car and it still depart work properly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks.
Cars a piece of ----. Hoping to claim lemon law eventually. the infamous shutter started at 5k miles. Updated software to transmission at 10-15k. Shutter came back. New TRANS at 20k miles. At 24k miles ----ter is now back. So need to start this long process of them replicating it. Took over a year last time. Not to mention multiple new head units in the car and it still depart work properly.
Wow man, I'm sorry to hear that!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Well , that sux .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't think the have springs to lower it that far. I would love to buy springs if they would lower that far. I have coilovers but don't really want them on.
How much for your coilovers?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If anyone is selling lowering springs or coilovers for a 2015 altima, I would be very interested in buying. Let me know please and thank you. Im definitely interested in the grill if you still have it as well

1 - 18 of 18 Posts