Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2019 Altima last July. I drive an hour and a half to work and from work to where I live. The miles are really stacking up of course. I just had a thought...I bet for the people that have 2019 Altima my car probably has a lot more miles than most people. So my question is, if you own a 2019 Altima, how many miles have you put on the car?

I'll let you guess how many I have driven lol. It's actually about 3 years worth (on Average) of miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my 2019 Altima last July. I drive an hour and a half to work and from work to where I live. The miles are really stacking up of course. I just had a thought...I bet for the people that have 2019 Altima my car probably has a lot more miles than most people. So my question is, if you own a 2019 Altima, how many miles have you put on the car?

I'll let you guess how many I have driven lol. It's actually about 3 years worth (on Average) of miles.

Got mine last May. 6000 miles, but I take the train to work...

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2020 SR that I bought in late February had almost 5k. I ride my motorcycle to work whenever I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Purchased new 10 months ago (late August 2019). Almost 9K miles today. Our Altima gets nearly as good gas mileage as our '19 Lexus UX-250 (hybrid).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just purchased a used 2019 SR with 12,744 miles. Will be putting 74 miles a day on comuting to work.
I was driving 72 miles a day for almost a year. Just rolled past 41k miles. Started with 11 miles off the lot lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts