Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched for hours and can't find anything on this. Called Crutchfield, AutoZone, O'reiley's with no luck.

I have a 2012 Altima S 2.5 with what I assume is a non-Bose stereo as it is not branded as such and there is no center channel. However, there is a box that looks very much like a small amp precisely where the Bose amp is normally installed.

I'm just looking for a switched lead for the remote input for a sub amp I'm putting in the trunk and I'm hoping to avoid tearing apart the dash.

Does anyone know what this is and if so what the pinout of the harness is?
PXL_20210112_205136910.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
That looks like a Bose but I think it's mounted bottom-up. There should be a part number on it (although you may need to drop it off the mounting screws to see it). If you plug that into NissanPartsDeal.com without entering a VIN, it'll tell you the part description and what it fits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I saw that earlier. The thing that's confusing though is that it has no heatsink fins like the stock Bose. The website shows nothing else possibly goes in that slot than a Bose amp. When I do or in the VIN, it shows nothing is there.

I'll take it out tomorrow and see if I can find the part number. I'll post back then with what I find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts