Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2020 Nissan Maxima and it was totaled by a drunk driver , so I recently bought a 2020 Nissan Altima 2.5s I need to know what size tires to put on the Altima because I am going to use my old factory 19in wheels off the maxima I had?

please help I love my 2020 Nissan Maxima factory wheels, I need them on my 2020 Altima

·
Administrator
170 Posts
The 2020 Altima 19" wheels use an OEM tire size of P235/40R19.
Be sure to use the proper type of wheel lug nuts. There are 3 typical styles of lug nut seats: conical, flat and round. Conical seats may also be referred to as 'tapered' or 'tuner' lug nuts. This type of lug nut is common to many Nissan wheels like the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, M45 and also to nearly all aftermarket wheels.

Flat seat lug nuts may also be referred to as ‘mag’ or ‘shank’ style. These have a flat upper seat, a washer and a post that ends in a flat or slightly tapered edge. If you are looking at newer Infiniti/Nissan wheels, make sure that you DO NOT use your stock Altima lug nuts without checking them first. Starting with the 2nd gen G3X and up, Nissan switched to a flat shank style lug nut with a washer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much, my 2020 Nissan Maxima was my baby until drunk driver hit me, so trying to use the factory rims off it and put on my new 2020 Nissan Altima . I had 235/40/19 tires on it, so you mean I can put them on my Altima I just need different lug nuts, just trying to be sure?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts