Nissan Altima Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a never used Racingline y pipe. I ordered one for my 05 manual and this one doesn't fit. I have since gone a different route and don't need this one anymore. I mock fitted it and used some ultra copper for gasket but one side is about an inch away from the header. You can see others that have had this problem before. It appears the wrong model was sent for my car. A muffler shop can make it fit and I've seen prices from 25 bucks up to a 100. My loss can be your gain. I'm looking to get 200 for it. I won't pay any shipping cost and would like a somewhat local sale. I'm located in Florida.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hey guys I have a never used Racingline y pipe. I ordered one for my 05 manual and this one doesn't fit. I have since gone a different route and don't need this one anymore. I mock fitted it and used some ultra copper for gasket but one side is about an inch away from the header. You can see others that have had this problem before. It appears the wrong model was sent for my car. A muffler shop can make it fit and I've seen prices from 25 bucks up to a 100. My loss can be your gain. I'm looking to get 200 for it. I won't pay any shipping cost and would like a somewhat local sale. I'm located in Florida.
Great buy - great price. GLWS!!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
It might be an Auto Y-Pipe sent by mistake , never know .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts