Nissan Altima Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
Just found this forum and have already found some very helpful info. I'm a diheard cheapskate DIY guy when it comes to auto repair and maintenance. I commute a lot for work and really rock up the miles which is what originally led me to purchasing my 2015 Altima 2.5s. It's been mostly a good car especially considering the purchase cost but as I'm sure most here are aware these do have they're issues. But hey I drive truck for a living so adapting to finicky vehicles while driving isn't exactly foreign to me. I can say this. Being only 5 years old and just shy of 175k now, with regular maintenance and just a few upgrades like k&n filter, performance plugs, and running dynalube oil additive this thing still averages around 38/39 mpg hwy while still being a little sporty and providing mostly adequate cabin space for a big guy like me to be comfortableffective.

Anyhow, look forward to learning and sharing some good info. With these cars being so space age these days we need all the help we can get.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts